The Cowboy Crawl Mud Run on Saturday, March 23, 2013,
is a challenging 5-kilometer run with obstacles,
surrounded by the natural beauty of a real Florida cattle ranch.
Get down and dirty while overcoming tough obstacles like:
- Crawl under barbed wire.
- Jump over fire in the branding pit.
- Zig and zag through Cattle Chutes.
- Climb walls and hay mounds, and slither through tunnels.
- Slog through the mud pits, watering troughs and ponds.
- Avoid getting "lasso"ed in the Rope Maze.
- Jump fences, and watch out for "Cow Patties."
Run for Glory, or just for Fun!
The Cowboy Crawl will be held at Providence Ranch, 5682 W. State Road 44 (between Wildwood and Inverness) in Lake Panasoffkee, Florida.
The site is an actual cattle ranch with livestock, ponds, giant oak trees with Spanish moss, and plenty of mud.
Visit www.cowboycrawlfl.com for more information and online registration.
Saturday, 23 March, 2013
Website: Click to Visit
Cost:Early Registration: $45
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend